Thursday 18 November 2010

A quick introduction

After a surprising amount of radio silence from the WoWTCG community and the setup and subsequent decline of quite a few blogs and sites of late, I've got my writing cap on. If the top players don't have anything to write about then perhaps the ramblings of an enthusiastic moron will suffice.

I hope to post one proper entry per week, starting this weekend where I'll be doing some deck recon on something I took to our local battlegrounds this week that proved surprisingly effective.

I'm also hoping to create a short, clear and concise guide to the various formats of WoWTCG, as I remember the issues I had when I first started playing and I had no idea what a Booster Draft was.

Also I am very sorry about the name. While it is a card-based pun, it's still dreadful. I will think of something better in short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment